Pregnancy is a unique time in a woman’s life that can be full of excitement as well as anxiety. You want to enjoy every moment, every wiggle and every kick — but you also want to make sure you and your baby are healthy throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
There is an overwhelming amount of information online and in magazines for expectant moms. Our board-certified doctors can help you identify your unique needs and care requirements. Your health and the health of your growing baby is our top priority.
We’re here for you
That’s where Summit OB/GYN comes in. We are dedicated to providing you excellent, comprehensive, compassionate care before, during and after your pregnancy. When you choose us, we will provide:
- Specialized monitoring and care to help you have a successful and healthy pregnancy
- Pregnancies over age 35
- High blood pressure
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Placenta previa
- Gestational diabetes
- Premature labor
- Autoimmune disease (e.g., multiple sclerosis)
- Thyroid and kidney disease
- Excellent obstetric care before, during and after pregnancy
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- In-office obstetric and 3D/4D ultrasounds
- Pregnancy and childbirth (including high-risk pregnancies)
- Vaginal births
- Cesarean sections (C-sections)
- Pre- and post-birth support
At Summit OB/GYN, we want you to feel like part of our family. If you have any questions about your pregnancy experience, vaginal versus cesarean delivery, or what to expect after birth, we are here provide you with compassionate, nonjudgmental answers to help you feel at ease throughout your entire journey.
Contact Summit OB/GYN when you need standard-setting pregnancy and obstetric care. Our board-certified doctors have extensive experience caring for women through both normal and high-risk pregnancies. Call us today at 307-682-6263 to schedule an appointment.